White People Worldwide:

Resist or regret
Work for what's good for our people
Help stem the dark tide
Stand tall or be beat down
Fight back or die



Thursday, May 26, 2011

I WANT ANSWERS. I WANT THE TRUTH. I WANT JUSTICE!

What do I think about the "fraud of the century(ies)" that has apparently been perpetrated on the American people by this guy Barry Soetoro (AKA Barack Obama) and his Jewish co-conspirator "creators" and promoters? Here's what I think:

I don't care if he is half Negro. I don't care what color he is. He could be chartreuse with hunter-orange stripes and big paisley polka-dots for all I care. (*)

(*) Well, let me re-phrase that. It does bother me a little. I do think it is un-frigging (un)believable, not to mention disgusting and totally irrational that America, still a majority White nation, would have elected a know-nothing, never-did-anything, juvenile, shucking-and-jiving, communistically inclined, half-black phoney as its President. But for the purposes of this post it's irrelevant -- it makes no difference whatsoever.

I am an old (read: seasoned, experienced), fairly well educated, and so far as I know sane husband, father, and grandfather and a lifelong more-or-less law-abiding citizen and taxpayer. And I am convinced that there is credible evidence that Soetoro/Obama is a fraud -- the key element of a gigantic fraud perpetrated on the gullible American electorate -- the American people -- by him and his co-conspirator "handlers."

It is kind of a "where there's smoke there's fire" thing. There is no question in my mind that there is enough credible evidence of wrongdoing for the FBI and/or a special prosecutor to investigate (assuming, of course, that the FBI is still capable of honest investigation).

Check out just a few of the more recent of hundreds of eye-opening reference articles:

Moles alerted investigator of planted Obama birth certificate months before release

Obama: The Man Who Never Was

Where’s the Real Birth Certificate?

You're forged! Trump declares Obama's birth certificate fake (see also numerous other informative articles on World Net Daily (www.wnd.com).

Donald Trump Ready for Round 2 on Obama’s Citizenship Issue

Then, you might want to research other aspects of Soetoro/Obama's (il)legitimacy: College records, social security card number, voting record as state senator from Illinois, selective service (draft) records, etc. -- no end to the information available on the internet.

I think Soetoro/Obama is "guilty as sin," as they say. Guilty of lying about his past and his credentials, guilty of deliberately covering up numerous aspects of his background and qualifications and credentials, and most likely guilty of criminal conspiracy in the process. (I will admit that I could be wrong, but that can only be determined once the facts and the truth are known.)

As stated, and in my considered opinion, there is enough credible circumstantial evidence of criminal wrongdoing to warrant a good, rigorous, thorough, professional, real investigation (not just a phoney pseudo-investigation as was done by the 9/11 Commission).

And we bloggers and independent researchers and writers should not have to do that. That is what we pay taxes for -- it is our money that funds the FBI -- our FBI. They are our federal investigative agency, for Chrissakes. They should investigate something so serious on its face; something as potentially huge; something as potentially damaging, debilitating, devastating as this; something that could turn out to be so destructive of our nation's political stability.

Then, if the FBI investigation does establish that there has been criminal wrongdoing on the part of Soetoro/Obama -- if the investigation establishes complicity and guilt beyond a reasonable doubt as I think it will -- he should be impeached, tried by the Senate, and immediately removed from office if found guilty.

And I would go beyond that. I'll come right out and say it -- if his crimes and his guilt are established by the impeachment process, I for one will be extremely angry and outraged. In that event I would want real justice -- total justice. I would want to see him punished to the maximum extent allowed under the law -- even if it were to mean imprisonment or worse (could it even be possible that he is guilty of treason?). And beyond that, I would want to see his co-conspirators charged, tried, and convicted as well -- and to also receive the maximum punishment allowed by law.

[And when they get done with all that (the Soetoro/Obama scam) they can start in on the "Holohoax" which has forced us to grovel before the Jews, cost us so many millions of dollars, and is being used day after day and year after year to brainwash our children!]

No comments: