White People Worldwide:

Resist or regret
Work for what's good for our people
Help stem the dark tide
Stand tall or be beat down
Fight back or die



Friday, May 11, 2012

"I'VE GOT YOUR 6"

by Val Koinen
May 11, 2012

An expression becoming ever more trendy:  "I've got your 6" (I'm watching/covering your back) (especially as applied to members of our military).

A laudable sentiment; a worthy goal.

Well, I just want you to know ...  "I've got your 6."

It's not much, I know, but by posting Jew-truth information to this blog this old man is doing what little he can to help keep the Jews off our backs.

If only it could help keep the Israeli Jews and our own neocon Jews and their White lackeys from pushing us into yet another no-win war to serve their interests (as opposed to American interests) in the Mid-East!

By the same token, I try to "have your 6" by informing readers of the truth about our Negro and Mestizo problems, and the insanity and deadliness of our "diversity" and "multicultural" social policies.  And thankfully, many of the Jew-wise and racially aware writers on websites and blogs listed in the sidebar, and others, are doing a much better job at that than I ever could.

After all, that's what "I've got your 6" means, isn't it?

No comments: