by Val Koinen
October 24, 2012
As readers of my blog know, I have been trying lately to communicate with White presidential candidate Mitt Romney about his willingness to do the bidding of Israel's Bibi Netanyahu (here, and here; see also here).
To no avail, I'm sorry to report -- I still haven't heard a word from him.
He must not have gotten my messages, or maybe he just hasn't had time to consider them in depth and get back to me. I know he's a busy man.
Another indication that he hasn't taken my advice to heart -- a couple nights ago he went on television to "debate" our Halfrican President Obama and he:
- Made an utterly ignorant (or deceptive) statement to the effect that "a nuclear Iran is our greatest national security threat."
- Strove to outdo Obama in grovelling before the feet of Israel -- promising that illicit, apartheid, terrorist, "Jewish state" that he would, if elected, put their interests above American interests.
- Emphasized his belief that Israel is our "best bud" in the Middle East (apparently not realizing that, as usual, the Israelis are causing most of the trouble and are just trying to get us to do their dirty work).
- Essentially gave Israel a green light to initiate a military confrontation (a war of aggression) with Iran, based on Israel's lies and deceptions about Iran's supposed efforts to build a nuclear bomb. When the truth, as Romney knows or should know, is that: Our CIA and Israel's Mossad have agreed that Iran not only has no nuclear weapons, it is not actively pursuing a program to build them. And that Israel, on the other hand, has hundreds of nuclear warheads but refuses to acknowledge that fact to the world. And that it is Israel that keeps its nuclear-weapons activities and capabilities secret and opaque by refusing to sign the U.N. International Atomic Energy Agency agreement that would permit inspections, and will not allow any U.N. inspections; while Iran is a signatory to that protocol and in fact undergoes routine U.N. inspections (and has, for many years) and has U.N. inspectors on the ground at this very moment. And that it conceivably was Israel that brought about our President Kennedy's assassination back in 1963 because of his attempting to block their efforts to develop nuclear weapons at their Dimona facilities. (So Romney would have us commit the same terrible mistake we made in Iraq? Waste trillions of dollars this time, and get many more thousands of our soldiers killed and maimed on the basis of a lie? And maybe even get into a shooting war with Russia and/or China? And maybe even ignite World War III? What would we say then -- "double oops"?)
- In essence, called Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad a war criminal, and says that, if elected President he, Romney, would indict Ahmadinejad for incitement of genocide (presumably for saying he would "wipe Israel off the map"). Once again, Romney either knows better or should know better. He is either inexplicably ignorant of the truth, or he is lying through his teeth. The Iranian President never said any such thing, and the claim that he did has been thoroughly discredited (see here).
- Attacked Obama for saying something to the effect that he would put some daylight between the U.S. and Israel (for indicating he -- Obama -- might not be quite as good a friend and ally of Israel as he should be). Now just think about that -- are not daylight and distance the very things needed when it comes to our relationships with the duplicitous, manipulative, and warmongering Israeli Jews?
- Even reminded Obama that some 38 Democtatic senators wrote him a letter cautioning him that the administration's tensions with Israel had the potential of being a real problem (isn't it something -- the way Israel and the Jews can get these Congresscritters to do pretty much anything they want them to do; the way they can influence, if not control, our government?).
Anyway, I just don't know what I have to do to bring these things to Mitt's attention. Maybe I'll have to start picketing some Mormon temples or chapels, or papering the fences and trees at those estabishments, or something?
You know, it just occurred to me -- maybe Romney isn't as ignorant, stupid, dishonest, or evil as I made him out to be (by his appearing to be so subservient to Israel). Maybe he is just being a tad deceptive about these matters in his public comments so the Jews will allow him to win the election? Wouldn't that be something?
Nah ... too good to be true. If he tried to pull a trick like that, he'd likely meet a fate similar to that of numerous others who have tried to cross the Zionist Jews, and surely, he wouldn't run that risk. I guess we just have to accept that he is either woefully ignorant when it comes to the nature of the Jews/Israelis/Zionists, or he knows the score and has sold out to them.