White People Worldwide:

Resist or regret
Work for what's good for our people
Help stem the dark tide
Stand tall or be beat down
Fight back or die



Thursday, May 16, 2013

MEMO


FROM: Val Koinen                                                   DATE: May 16, 2013

TO: My anti-racist (anti-White) and 'holocaust'-brainwashed friends and relatives (you know who you are)

SUBJECT: Our recent conversations about my racial/Jew attitudes and positions (what you refer to, as though they are the most evil and horrible positions imaginable, as my 'racism' and 'anti-Semitism')

bcc: Koinen's Corner readers – it occurs to me that you might want to express these or similar thoughts to some of your friends and family
_____________________________________

So what exactly are you saying?

That I shouldn’t talk (or write) about these things as I do because people of the White race aren’t as valuable or important or worthy as Negroes or Mestizos? That I should just put aside the fact that we Whites, who essentially built both the ancient and modern worlds, are being dispossessed socially and politically in our own nations (by the Jews, using their media/cultural/educational/government/ financial controls and their invading armies of people of the darker races and their Shabbos Goy White race traitors)? And that I should just ignore how our White, Eurocentric culture is being perverted and destroyed, for the most part by those same Jewish influences? That I should agree with your completely unnatural and irrational (genetically and biologically suicidal) position that it is a good thing that White people are being genocided out of existence?

Is that it?

Or that it would be better if I (and everyone else) just shut our eyes and closed our minds to all the terrible things the complicit and culpable Jews have done to our people and our nations and our Western Civilization, especially over the past hundred years or so? (Because after all, as we all know because the Jews themselves tell us; the poor, poor, forever-persecuted Jews are the world's 'Chosen' people and we 'unclean' Goyim are little more than cattle in comparison?)

Or are you simply saying that, even though I am aware of all these things, and know them to be true; I just shouldn’t talk (or write) about them because it isn’t nice; and because it is intolerant, bigoted, hateful, prejudicial, and ('oh, my gawd...') racist and anti-Semitic to do so?

Oh, yeah, sure … makes sense to me … I'm good with that … NOT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Val; I think we all have had to endure versions of what you are enduring right now. I am also not OK with being genocided and being called 'racist', etc. while it is being done.

katana said...

Your blog is an inspiration for all those wanting to find their way out of the fog of lies that surround us.

Friends and relatives are no doubt just simply lost and confused. They've been brainwashed and naturally resist anything that threatens their worldview, all the more if they glimpse some truth in it. Most people get comfortable in a routine even if it imprisons them.

Keep up the good work and hopefully one day they will understand why you do what you do and thank you.

I certainly do.

Nathaniel Bacon said...

Bless you, and thank you so much for all you have done these past years!