White People Worldwide:

Resist or regret
Work for what's good for our people
Help stem the dark tide
Stand tall or be beat down
Fight back or die



Friday, June 21, 2013

VOMIT INDUCING ARTICLE


by Val Koinen
June 21, 2013

Just goes to show how low we White Americans have sunk.  How Jew-brainwashed we have allowed ourselves to become.  What weak cowards we are.  How sick in the head we are.

See 'Food Network drops Paula Deen'

Hell, I don't even know who this woman is.  And I don't give a damn.  I've never watched/listened to her show.  But still, I click on CNN and I am faced with this headline national news article about how she was so evil as to use the 'N-word.'  Ohmygawd!!  She's an evil 'racist'!  She once referred to those wonderful, glorious, superior Black people with a derogative term. (Yes, that's right -- the partially human subspecies that can't learn because they have low IQ's; who can't succeed in sharing our civilized society because of their animalistic proclivities; who bankrupt us with their welfare dependency and the crime-control and imprisonment they require; who habitually destroy cities and local governments; who commit a horrendous and wildly disproportionate amount of violent crime against White people.)  Ban her!  Shun her!  Destroy her!

Hell, why not?  That was easy.  She caved in just as she should have.  She is quoted as saying:

"I want to apologize to everybody for the wrong that I've done," Deen said in the first video statement. "I want to learn and grow from this. Inappropriate and hurtful language is totally, totally unacceptable. I've made plenty of mistakes along the way but I beg you, my children, my team, my fans, my partners, I beg for your forgiveness."
 
Here's another 'ohmygawd' for you:  Ohmygawd ... when are we White people going to start to wake up, start thinking rationally, 'grow a pair' (in the case of White men; work up the courage to give a damn about the future of our White children and grandchildren in the case of both White men and women), and start putting a stop to this kind of crap (the Jewish mind-control that has brought us down to this lowly level)?
 
Jeez, I could go on and on about this, but I guess it's time to go deeper into the Corner and sip on a Manhattan.



No comments: