Top Ten Reasons for Attacking Syriaby Val Koinen
September 8, 2013
Top ten reasons for wanting the U.S. to strike Syria with or without UN backing and with or without any constitutionally required approval on the part of Congress (and in doing so kill thousands of innocent people in the first few hours alone; very likely set the entire Middle East ablaze in a real holocaust; quite possibly spark a shooting war between the United States and Russia and/or China; and even possibly ignite World War III):
(10) Because things have now kind of stabilized in Iraq and we have pretty much withdrawn from that debacle after getting tens of thousands of our young men killed and gravely wounded, wasted untold billions of dollars, and killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, all essentially for nothing; and because things are winding down in Afghanistan after we've thrown away countless lives and dollars in that fiasco and have accomplished virtually nothing; we now have to find another country to bomb.
(9) Because crazy John McCain, Jew-tool extraordinaire and anti-White traitor when it comes to both foreign policy (perpetual warmongering/military madness) and immigration legislation (promoting amnesty for illegal mestizo invaders), says it's the thing to do.
(8) Because Israel wants to destroy the existing Syrian government because they think it is in their national interest -- their criminal national interest -- to do so.
(7) Because Israel tells us that if we fail to 'punish' or take down the Syrian government, even though it has not yet been proven that they were the guilty party in the chemical weapons attack at issue, that will just encourage Iran to complete their development of nuclear weapons which they will later use against the sh***y little 'Jewish State' (and even against us here in America, thousands of miles across the globe); even though we know the truth is that Iran has no plans or ongoing efforts to develop such weapons.
(6) Because Israel sees an attack on Syria, and a war to bring about regime change in that country, as a necessary step in their back-door approach to getting the U.S. to attack Iran on their behalf.
(5) Because even though a chemical attack in Syria has nothing whatsoever to do with our national security or even national interest, is none of our damned business no matter which side (the Assad government or the rebels) did it, and attacking the Syrian government without legitimate reason (other than to obey Israel) would be in violation of international law and would make our leaders war criminals; we Americans still need to bomb somebody to show the world who is 'boss' (to show them without leaving any doubt whatsoever that Israel is the boss) (and besides that, it's so much fun being the world's policeman even if it is bankrupting us!).
(4) Because Obama, John Kerry, and the Jewish Neocons tell us to believe them when they say the Syrian government was the culprit in carrying out the most recent chemical weapon attack against their own civilians -- even though most of us know they are lying through their ugly faces.
(3) Because we now know that the main 'evidence' that the gas attack was done by the Assad regime was supposed communications intercepted by Israeli intelligence; in fact by the same people who orchestrated and/or pulled off the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, and just a few short years ago told us the lie that we had to attack Iraq because Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.
(2) So our one-time drug-user, probable half-homosexual, Marxist, anti-White racist, anti-American, 'halfrican' Presidential Fakir-in-Chief Barack Obama can 'save face.'
And the number (1) reason we should all support the Obama administration's Israeli/Jew dictated insanity: because Israel and the Jews that essentially run our country want us to, and we are supposed to be Israel's attack dog and we damned well better not forget it.