White People Worldwide:

Resist or regret
Work for what's good for our people
Help stem the dark tide
Stand tall or be beat down
Fight back or die



Wednesday, January 15, 2014

TRUE HISTORY -- TWO WORLD WARS


Knowledge is Power in Our Struggle for Racial Survival
(Information that should be shared with as many of our people as possible -- do your part to counter Jewish control of the mainstream media -- pass it on)

by Val Koinen
January 15, 2014

I am not an historian.  World War I was before my time, and I was just over one year old when World War II started in 1939.  So I don't know for certain what really happened in the years leading up to those terrible events and during the war years themselves.  However, based on what I do know about those times and those events, I have no doubt that the following two articles provide much more accurate descriptions than the Jewed versions we allow our schools to infect the minds of our children with year after year.



No wonder we White people of European extraction are being dispossessed and genocided in all of our countries all over the world.  We aren't even well enough informed, strong enough, and honest and honorable enough to insist that our public schools teach our own children the truth about those civilization-changing times.

No comments: